- an interlacing, twining, looping, etc., of a cord, rope, or the like, drawn tight into a knob or lump, for fastening, binding, or connecting two cords together or a cord to something else. - a group or cluster of persons or things.
- move one's hand to and fro in greeting or as a signal. - style (hair) so that it curls slightly. - a sudden occurrence of or increase in a phenomenon, feeling, or emotion. - a ridge of water between two depressions in open water.
- a substance or material capable of polishing or cleaning a hard surface by rubbing or grinding. (adjective) - showing little concern for the feeling of others. (adjective) - a substance is used for cleaning, polishing, or grinding hard surfaces. (noun)
- non perceptible by touch. - unable to touched, not having physical presence. - difficulty or impossible to define or understand, like vague and abstract. - of an asset or benefit that is not constituting or represented by a physical object, or value not precisely measurable. (intangible business property like patents, copyrights and trademarks)
pronounce words in a religious rite in order to confer or invoke divine favour upon; ask God to look favourably on. (of God or some notional higher power) endow someone with (a particular cherished thing or attribute).
- to remove the sacred character of - transfer (a building) from sacred to secular use. (secularism) - the act of removing a religious blessing from something that had been previously consecrated. (deconsecration or secularization)
the process of making something free from bacteria or other living microorganisms (ex: disinfection and sterilization of surgical equipment) the surgical procedure to make a person or animal unable to produce offspring.