Job Details 〉
|Organisation||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Qualification||10th Or 12th Class Pass|
|Application Start Date||01-Nov-2022|
|Application End Date||30-Nov-2022|
|Location||Delhi,India (All States)|
Post wise Vacancy
|Head Constable (Telecommunication)||126|
ITBP Head Constable & Constable (Telecomunication) Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 293 HC & Constable posts
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment to the posts of Head Constable & Constable (Telecommunication) Group-'C' non-gazetted. Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode on the official website of ITBPF i.e www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The online registration has been started from 01st November 2022. There are total 293 vacancies of HC & Constable (Telecomminication) posts. The last date to apply online is 30th November 2022. There are total 126 Head Constable & 167 Constable posts.
1. Educational Qualification
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Head Constable (Telecommunication)||1. The candidate should have passed Class 10th with PCM as their main subject having aggregate of 45% from a recognized Board or University.|
10th Class pass from a recognized Board with 02 years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Electronics/Electricals from a recognized University
10th Class pass from a recognized Board with 03 years Diploma in Electronics/Electricals from a recognized University
|2.||Constable (Telecommunication)||1. The candidate should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board.|
2. Age limit
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1.||Head Constable (Telecommunication)||Minimum age- 18 years|
Maximum age- 25 years
|2.||Constable (Telecommunication)||Minimum age- 18 years|
Maximum age- 23 years
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay salary|
|1.||Head Constable (Telecommunication)||Rs. 25,500-81,100/- Only.|
|2.||Constable (Telecommunication)||Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- Only.|
|1.||UR/OBC/EWS||Rs. 100/- Only|
(a) Head Constable (Telecommunication)
The candidates will be selected through different phases:
1. Phase I
(i) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
(ii) Physical Standard Test (PST)
2. Phase II (Written Examination)
Candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be required to undergo for the written Examination.
The pattern of examination will be OMR-based or Computer Based Test (CBT).
After the written examination, the Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
3. Phase III
(i) Verification of Original Documents
(ii) Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
(iii) Review Medical Examination (RME)
Steps to apply:-
1. Candidates are advised to apply online through the ITBPF website i.e www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
2. Candidates should have a functional E-mail ID and phone number at the time of registration.
3. Read the instructions carefully, pay the fees if applicable and provide all the necessary information which have been asked in the application form.
4. Take out a print of the application form for future purposes.
1. Starting date of online submission of application form - 01 November 2022
2. Closing date of online submission of application form - 30 November 2022
1. Official website of ITBPF- https://www.itbpolice.nic.in
2. Notification link- https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Trouble in loading..? Download File