Job Details 〉
|Organisation||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Qualification||10th or 12th Pass|
|Application Start Date||07-Nov-2022|
|Application End Date||23-Nov-2022|
|Location||Delhi,India (All States)|
Indian Air Force (IAF) Agniveer Recruitment 2022 | Aply Online for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/23Indian Air Force (IAF) invites online application from unmarried Male and Female candidates for selection test from 18 January 2023 onwards to join the IAF as an AGNIVVERVAYU. The online registration has been started from 07th November 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online at the offivial website of IAF i.e https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Educational Qualification
(a) Science Subjects
1. Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
2. Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
3. Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
(b) Other than Science Subjects
1. Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
2. Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
2. Age limit
Minimum age- 17.5 years
Maximum age- 21 years
(Candidate should be born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005).
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Pay salary-
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI |
The candidate Exiting after 4 years will be given approximately: Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package (Absolute amount excluding interest).
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Application fee:-
Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Selection process:-
1. Phase I
Online Test: Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase - I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs between 48-72 hrs prior to the examination. Details of the examination are as follows:
(a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
(b) Other than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(c) Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(d) Marking pattern for online test: - (i) One mark for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
(iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
2. Phase- II
Physical Fitness Test - It will consists of 1.6 Km run to be completed within Seven minutes (For male candidates) and Eight minutes (For female candidates). Male candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats.
3. Phase- III
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Steps to apply:-
1. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of IAF i.e https://agnipath.cdac.in.
2. Login/register yourself on the website with a functional e-mail Id or phone number.
3. Before online registration, the following documents are to be uploaded as applicable by respective candidates:-
(a) Class 10th /matriculation Marksheet
(b) Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet OR 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream)
Intermediate/Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR 2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics
(c) Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before October 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB.
(d) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(e) Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(f) Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
4. Pay the application fee i.e Rs. 250/- Only.
5. Submit the application form and takeout a print for future references.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Important dates:-
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||07 November 2022|
|2.||Closing date of submission of application form||23 November 2022|
|3.||Date of Examination||18 January - 24 January 2023|
1. Official website- https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
2. Notification link- https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/advertisement/01-23
Trouble in loading..? Download File