- The Defence Research and Development Organisation [DRDO].
- Work under Ministry of Defence of the Government of India.
- DRDO develops defence technologies, systems/products that are required for Indian Armed Forces.
- Founded in 1958
- Official Website https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- Headquarters at DRDO Bhavan, New Delhi
- 52 laboratories in India.
High Positions In DRDO.
|Grade||Level in Pay Matrix||Initial Pay in Pay Matrix ₹|
|Scientist 'B' / Assistant Director||Level 10||56,100/-|
|Scientist 'C' / Deputy Director || Level 11||67,700/-|
|Scientist 'D' / Deputy Director (JAG)||Level 12||78,800/-|
|Scientist 'E' / Joint Director||Level 13||1,23,100/-|
|Scientist 'F' / Joint Director (SAG)||Level 13A||1,31,100/-|
|Scientist 'G' / Associate Director / Additional Director||Level 14||1,44,200/-|
|Scientist 'H' (Outstanding Scientist) / Director||Level 15||1,82,200/-|
|Distinguished Scientist (DS) / Director-General||Level 16||2,05,400/-|
|Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO||Level 17||2,25,000/-|
Official website of RAC https://rac.gov.in
What is eligibility for DRDO?
- Bachelor's degree in Science or a 3-years Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Computer Science/allied subjects in the required discipline from a recognized institute.
- Age limit 18 to 25 years.
Credits- This information is taken from the Official Website of DRDO.